Xeretec has launched a suite of apps designed to simplify the management and servicing of Xerox iSeries MFPs (see page 12). Developed in-house, the Xeretec Support Application Suite gives customers the ability to initiate key service tasks at the MFP display and enables Xeretec to monitor devices and resolve problems more quickly. For example, the suite enables a customer to submit a meter reading to Xeretec with just one click; to request a callback from Xeretec’s helpdesk; to log a ticket with Xeretec or submit a meter reading even when the MFP is offline using an automatically generated QR code that can be scanned and sent via a smartphone; and to raise a support request at the device and view all outstanding issues.
Xeretec develops apps for Xerox MFPs
Please follow and like us:
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Konica Minolta and its customers have offset more than 30,000 tons of CO2 emissions in five years
- Top marketing intelligence firm 10th Man uses Microsoft’s Azure cloud to unlock the power of data
- Nureva receives Frost & Sullivan 2020 Global Technology Innovation Leadership Award
- Ill-equipped COVID-19 homeworkers “at risk” unless employers recognise duty of care
- 78% of organizations to increase print security spending…..