Danish Superliga football club Brøndby IF is using Panasonic security cameras and FacePRO facial recognition software to automate the process of identifying 100 blacklisted fans and alerting staff to take appropriate action. By automating the previously manual process, Brøndby IF hopes to reduce congestion at stadium gates, resulting in a faster entrance process for the 14,000 fans who attend a typical matchday. For privacy reasons, Panasonic’s facial recognition technology doesn’t store images of those not on the blacklist.
Panasonic & FacePro helping to combat blacklisted fans on Football terraces
Please follow and like us:
More from UncategorizedMore posts in Uncategorized »
- Philips MMD profesional displays help transform PSV’s suites into flexible working spaces
- 3 years free virtualisation…
- Managed IT specialist bucks Covid trend with latest global expansion
- As cybercriminals increase the sophistication of their ‘phishing’ attacks……..
- Capita to drive digital transformation forward for Dumfries and Galloway