Xerox has introduced a new app that allows users of Xerox AltaLink MFPs to copy, scan, print, fax or place a service call via spoken commands. Powered by IBM Watson, Gabi Voice from Gabi Solutions consists of the Gabi Smartbox, which communicates directly with AltaLink MFPs and software-as-a-service offerings. In the interests of security, Gabi Voice only performs functions that are pre-programmed and only begins to listen for pre-programmed commands when the user says “Gabi…”. Initially, Gabi Voice is only available to Xerox customers in the US.
Voice control for AltaLink MFPs
Please follow and like us:
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Report reveals impact of Covid-19 on workplace technology
- Apogee’s Christmas Charity Advent Calendar raises over £3700 for Crisis UK
- Do all employers understand their duty of care in lockdown?
- TP-Link Unveils New Networking Offerings at CES
- Capita network continues to support East Coast & Hertfordshire Control Room Consortium