Proxyclick aims to make every visitor feel like a VIP. An efficient, welcoming alternative to paper-based visitor management systems, the app connects guests with the person they’re visiting in a hassle-free process that starts with the receipt of a calendar invitation. Upon arrival, the guest checks in on an iPad and is sent a Wi-Fi code via SMS, which they use to print their access badge. The host is automatically notified (and shown a photo of the visitor) by SMS, email or via one of Proxyclick’s integrations (e.g. Slack or Skype for Business). Proxyclick has been used to manage 10 million visits in 50 countries since it was launched in 2010.
Please follow and like us:
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Tech adoption driven by thirst for efficiency, says new research
- Built for speed: Brother has launched a new range of A4 desktop scanners fully compatible with Kofax software……Built for speed: Brother has launched a new range of A4 desktop scanners fully compatible with Kofax software……
- Cisco Unveils First Environmental Sustainability Specialisation in North of England
- Civil Service Data Challenge 2022 launched to continue to improve innovation within public services and governmentCivil Service Data Challenge 2022 launched to continue to improve innovation within public services and government
- Canon Partner ASL helps local education provider accelerate digital transformation