Proxyclick aims to make every visitor feel like a VIP. An efficient, welcoming alternative to paper-based visitor management systems, the app connects guests with the person they’re visiting in a hassle-free process that starts with the receipt of a calendar invitation. Upon arrival, the guest checks in on an iPad and is sent a Wi-Fi code via SMS, which they use to print their access badge. The host is automatically notified (and shown a photo of the visitor) by SMS, email or via one of Proxyclick’s integrations (e.g. Slack or Skype for Business). Proxyclick has been used to manage 10 million visits in 50 countries since it was launched in 2010.
Please follow and like us:
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Getting Value from Your Data: A Guide to Analytics for Housing Associations by Lisa Donoghue
- Snowflake Announces New Features to Bring Together the World’s Data in the Data Cloud
- Good People Deserve a Good Coffee Break
- AvePoint Impact of COVID-19 on Workplace Collaboration Survey Reveals 75% of Companies Deployed Microsoft Teams without Proper Governance or SecurityAvePoint Impact of COVID-19 on Workplace Collaboration Survey Reveals 75% of Companies Deployed Microsoft Teams without Proper Governance or Security
- AML and identity checks: Lessons learned from the NatWest case