Proxyclick aims to make every visitor feel like a VIP. An efficient, welcoming alternative to paper-based visitor management systems, the app connects guests with the person they’re visiting in a hassle-free process that starts with the receipt of a calendar invitation. Upon arrival, the guest checks in on an iPad and is sent a Wi-Fi code via SMS, which they use to print their access badge. The host is automatically notified (and shown a photo of the visitor) by SMS, email or via one of Proxyclick’s integrations (e.g. Slack or Skype for Business). Proxyclick has been used to manage 10 million visits in 50 countries since it was launched in 2010.
Please follow and like us:
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- 4Sight Imaging has the vision to help boost traffic flow in West Midlands
- Councils and universities tackle cybersecurity issues but dark web threat grows, Bondgate IT investigation revealsCouncils and universities tackle cybersecurity issues but dark web threat grows, Bondgate IT investigation reveals
- MS 365 cloud-based applications and their business benefits
- Powell Software Launches Together to Allow SMEs to Connect and Collaborate with Ease
- Is your organisation prepared for emerging information & cyber security threats?