Proxyclick aims to make every visitor feel like a VIP. An efficient, welcoming alternative to paper-based visitor management systems, the app connects guests with the person they’re visiting in a hassle-free process that starts with the receipt of a calendar invitation. Upon arrival, the guest checks in on an iPad and is sent a Wi-Fi code via SMS, which they use to print their access badge. The host is automatically notified (and shown a photo of the visitor) by SMS, email or via one of Proxyclick’s integrations (e.g. Slack or Skype for Business). Proxyclick has been used to manage 10 million visits in 50 countries since it was launched in 2010.
Please follow and like us:
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- CGI develops 5G Hub for European Space Agency
- Beeb, how do you build the world’s first public service voice assistant? by Microsoft
- EveryonePrint achieves ISO 27001
- Connected car data is driving a change in the car insurance sector with new solutions such as proactive FNOL and UBIConnected car data is driving a change in the car insurance sector with new solutions such as proactive FNOL and UBI
- MPs hit with nearly 3 million malicious emails every month