Panasonic’s new duplex scanners are capable of processing batches of documents of varying size and thickness, as well as exception items like plastic cards and passports. The KV-S1057C can scan 65 pages per minute and the KV-S1027C can scan 45 pages per minute. Both have 100-sheet document feeders and a compact design that allows them to fit into small spaces. For ease of use, the scanners offer one-touch scanning and the ability to store up to 100 job settings.
Versatile document feeder
Please follow and like us:
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- How COVID-19 has changed the UK retail landscape
- The Earth’s atmosphere has been modelled in Microsoft Azure as part of a project to tackle climate change caused by aviation, reports MicrosoftThe Earth’s atmosphere has been modelled in Microsoft Azure as part of a project to tackle climate change caused by aviation, reports Microsoft
- University Print Shop accelerates growth with Konica Minolta’s AccurioPress C3080
- A sign of the digital times…..
- Capita’s software continues to lead the way for ESN transition