Flite is an eco-friendly, superlight, ‘vegan’ sneaker designed for the modern business traveller. Suitable for both leisure and formal wear, the shoe is made from a mixture of recycled plastic fibres and, for the sole, a bio-plastic derived from sugarcane. SEVEN FEET APART, known for its Sevens shoe, designed Flite following a customer survey in which 74% of respondents said weight was important when they packed and 36% admitted to packing too many shoes. Flite, delivered in a space-saving packing tube, can be ordered in men’s and women’s styles in black, white, grey, navy or pink. Available exclusively from Kickstarter, for delivery in April 2020, it costs from £99, a 40% saving on the RRP of £164.
Please follow and like us:
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Copyrite Systems support the Educate Awards
- The Commoditization of Cloud by Clive Deakin, Executive Cloud Advisor, Cloudreach
- Boxphish awarded Major Government contract to provide 23,000 users with Cyber Security Training.
- 2021 State of Ransomware Report Reveals 83% of Victims Paid to Get Data Restored
- Marathon Managed Services makes MSP acquisition as part of sustained growth plan