Flite is an eco-friendly, superlight, ‘vegan’ sneaker designed for the modern business traveller. Suitable for both leisure and formal wear, the shoe is made from a mixture of recycled plastic fibres and, for the sole, a bio-plastic derived from sugarcane. SEVEN FEET APART, known for its Sevens shoe, designed Flite following a customer survey in which 74% of respondents said weight was important when they packed and 36% admitted to packing too many shoes. Flite, delivered in a space-saving packing tube, can be ordered in men’s and women’s styles in black, white, grey, navy or pink. Available exclusively from Kickstarter, for delivery in April 2020, it costs from £99, a 40% saving on the RRP of £164.
Please follow and like us:
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- The Earth’s atmosphere has been modelled in Microsoft Azure as part of a project to tackle climate change caused by aviation, reports MicrosoftThe Earth’s atmosphere has been modelled in Microsoft Azure as part of a project to tackle climate change caused by aviation, reports Microsoft
- University Print Shop accelerates growth with Konica Minolta’s AccurioPress C3080
- A sign of the digital times…..
- Capita’s software continues to lead the way for ESN transition
- easyNetworks makes the connection to vital NHS services in Hampshire