One of a number of very similar social distancing wearables now on the market, the eqWave from Equivital alerts personnel if they move within two metres of a colleague. Because the alerting distance is configurable, it can also be set to 1 metre plus in line with new Government guidelines. Based on Ultra Wide Band (UWB) radio and Bluetooth technology, the device offers 360-degree coverage and alerts the wearer via a bright LED and haptic vibration as soon as there is an infringement. The device is complemented by an eqWave partner app, which provides ‘over the air’ firmware updates and access to new features such as contact tracing, and an API for integration with third party solutions.
Please follow and like us:
More from InnovationsMore posts in Innovations »
- Why Dynamic Design And Crystal Clear Sound Matter When Video Conferencing
- Snom becomes first end device manufacturer to integrate provisioning app with new innovaphone PBX dashboardSnom becomes first end device manufacturer to integrate provisioning app with new innovaphone PBX dashboard
- Share content effortlessly to any display wirelessly at the touch of a button
- The next gen of Large format displays has arrived
- All-in-one video conferencing solution