One of a number of very similar social distancing wearables now on the market, the eqWave from Equivital alerts personnel if they move within two metres of a colleague. Because the alerting distance is configurable, it can also be set to 1 metre plus in line with new Government guidelines. Based on Ultra Wide Band (UWB) radio and Bluetooth technology, the device offers 360-degree coverage and alerts the wearer via a bright LED and haptic vibration as soon as there is an infringement. The device is complemented by an eqWave partner app, which provides ‘over the air’ firmware updates and access to new features such as contact tracing, and an API for integration with third party solutions.
Please follow and like us:
More from InnovationsMore posts in Innovations »
- EIZO Releases Its First 32″ 4K Resolution Surgical Monitor for Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Brother uk’s new inkjet range is just the job for home printing
- Canon Maximises E-tail Opportunity for Partners with Simple, Affordable Scanning for Hybrid Workers
- Making Microsoft’s UK News Centre more accessible for all readers with Azure Immersive Reader
- MLL wins major network managed services contract from the South East Grid