The Develop ineo 958 from DSales (UK) Ltd is an entry level light production device for in-house print rooms and pay-for-print providers. More than 25% faster than its predecessor, the compact mono MFP prints at up to 95 pages per minute and has a scan speed of 240 images per minute. Features include a paper capacity of 6,650 sheets; a 150-sheet bypass tray; 1200 by 297mm banner printing; support for media up to SRA3 and 300 gsm (256 gsm via paper trays and auto duplex); and a choice of inline finishing options.
Please follow and like us:
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- BDR Group chosen as Cityfibre city champion for Coventry
- Maximising your IT budget in 2021 and beyond by Libby Bagley
- Liverpool’s new £162m Clatterbridge Cancer Centre is redefining hospitality for hospitals using advanced connected in-room TVsLiverpool’s new £162m Clatterbridge Cancer Centre is redefining hospitality for hospitals using advanced connected in-room TVs
- How Phishing capitalised on a global Crisis by Opentext/Carbonite
- Accenture and Microsoft collaborate to help accelerate UK’s transition to net-zero carbon emissions by MicrosoftAccenture and Microsoft collaborate to help accelerate UK’s transition to net-zero carbon emissions by Microsoft