Adobe is helping small businesses improve document processes with the launch of Adobe Sign for Small Business. When combined with Adobe Scan and Adobe Acrobat, the e-signature application enables small businesses to digitise workflows that rely on signatures, like customer onboarding, contracts and approvals, payments and invoices. Useful features include the ability to take an existing PDF form and automatically convert it to an e-signature-enabled web form; to bulk send forms to multiple recipients, making it easier to manage the process of collecting tens to 100s of signatures needed for a group activity, say; and, thanks to integration with the Braintree PayPal service, to sign and pay for services in a single step.
Please follow and like us:
More from InnovationsMore posts in Innovations »
- Black Friday: How Retailers Can Create an Optimal Online Experience
- Tech experts reveal best laptop’s to look out for in the Black Friday sales for any budget
- Nureva to participate in ISE 2022 with new audio and video solutions for hybrid and HyFlex environmentsNureva to participate in ISE 2022 with new audio and video solutions for hybrid and HyFlex environments
- 360° Surveillance and AI Apps at the edge of the network: i-PRO introduces the world’s most intelligent fisheye cameras360° Surveillance and AI Apps at the edge of the network: i-PRO introduces the world’s most intelligent fisheye cameras
- Konftel Earns Customer Value Leadership Accolade For ‘World Class’ Performance