Adobe is helping small businesses improve document processes with the launch of Adobe Sign for Small Business. When combined with Adobe Scan and Adobe Acrobat, the e-signature application enables small businesses to digitise workflows that rely on signatures, like customer onboarding, contracts and approvals, payments and invoices. Useful features include the ability to take an existing PDF form and automatically convert it to an e-signature-enabled web form; to bulk send forms to multiple recipients, making it easier to manage the process of collecting tens to 100s of signatures needed for a group activity, say; and, thanks to integration with the Braintree PayPal service, to sign and pay for services in a single step.
Please follow and like us:
More from InnovationsMore posts in Innovations »
- Why Dynamic Design And Crystal Clear Sound Matter When Video Conferencing
- Snom becomes first end device manufacturer to integrate provisioning app with new innovaphone PBX dashboardSnom becomes first end device manufacturer to integrate provisioning app with new innovaphone PBX dashboard
- Share content effortlessly to any display wirelessly at the touch of a button
- The next gen of Large format displays has arrived
- All-in-one video conferencing solution