Adobe is helping small businesses improve document processes with the launch of Adobe Sign for Small Business. When combined with Adobe Scan and Adobe Acrobat, the e-signature application enables small businesses to digitise workflows that rely on signatures, like customer onboarding, contracts and approvals, payments and invoices. Useful features include the ability to take an existing PDF form and automatically convert it to an e-signature-enabled web form; to bulk send forms to multiple recipients, making it easier to manage the process of collecting tens to 100s of signatures needed for a group activity, say; and, thanks to integration with the Braintree PayPal service, to sign and pay for services in a single step.
Please follow and like us:
More from InnovationsMore posts in Innovations »
- Konftel Aims Higher To Solve Ceiling Mount Challenge, For Greater Room Lay Out Flexibility
- Changing the AV industry one pixel at a time Piet Vanhuyse, Global Segment Director, LVX at Barco
- Dynabook announces changes to its Satellite Pro C40 range
- Brother UK upgrades flagship inkjet X-Series to boost performance and reduce material use
- Kodak Alaris Releases Next-Generation Capture Pro Software