Adobe is helping small businesses improve document processes with the launch of Adobe Sign for Small Business. When combined with Adobe Scan and Adobe Acrobat, the e-signature application enables small businesses to digitise workflows that rely on signatures, like customer onboarding, contracts and approvals, payments and invoices. Useful features include the ability to take an existing PDF form and automatically convert it to an e-signature-enabled web form; to bulk send forms to multiple recipients, making it easier to manage the process of collecting tens to 100s of signatures needed for a group activity, say; and, thanks to integration with the Braintree PayPal service, to sign and pay for services in a single step.
Please follow and like us:
More from InnovationsMore posts in Innovations »
- Canon introduces new series of remanufactured multifunction printers, supporting business sustainabilityCanon introduces new series of remanufactured multifunction printers, supporting business sustainability
- Kodak Alaris offers free one-year Capture Pro Software subscription
- RISO introduces new ComColor FT range
- ViewSonic’s On-the-Go Second Display TD1655, named as CES 2021 Innovation Awards Honore
- Charge everything at once..and on one device!!