Drytac has produced a free, interactive guide explaining how retailers and installers can use floor, wall and window graphics to display information about social distancing, hand washing, queuing and updated services or opening hours. Open, Innovating, Moving Forward explains buying criteria, from fire ratings and slip ratings to FDA approvals, and includes information on Drytac products categorised by application e.g. window graphics, one-part and two-part floor graphics, writable media, wall graphics and antimicrobial films.
Please follow and like us:
More from InnovationsMore posts in Innovations »
- Canon introduces new series of remanufactured multifunction printers, supporting business sustainabilityCanon introduces new series of remanufactured multifunction printers, supporting business sustainability
- Kodak Alaris offers free one-year Capture Pro Software subscription
- RISO introduces new ComColor FT range
- ViewSonic’s On-the-Go Second Display TD1655, named as CES 2021 Innovation Awards Honore
- Charge everything at once..and on one device!!