Drytac has produced a free, interactive guide explaining how retailers and installers can use floor, wall and window graphics to display information about social distancing, hand washing, queuing and updated services or opening hours. Open, Innovating, Moving Forward explains buying criteria, from fire ratings and slip ratings to FDA approvals, and includes information on Drytac products categorised by application e.g. window graphics, one-part and two-part floor graphics, writable media, wall graphics and antimicrobial films.
Please follow and like us:
More from InnovationsMore posts in Innovations »
- Why Dynamic Design And Crystal Clear Sound Matter When Video Conferencing
- Snom becomes first end device manufacturer to integrate provisioning app with new innovaphone PBX dashboardSnom becomes first end device manufacturer to integrate provisioning app with new innovaphone PBX dashboard
- Share content effortlessly to any display wirelessly at the touch of a button
- The next gen of Large format displays has arrived
- All-in-one video conferencing solution