Meeting the needs of eBayers and e-tailers, Brother has launched two label printers perfect for the printing of shipping labels. The use of four-inch rolls (DK11247 and DK22246) enables the QL-1100 series to produce labels that meet the size requirements of Royal Mail, FedEx and various online retailers. In addition, a unique crop-print function is compatible with Fulfilled by Amazon (FBA) specifications. The QL-1100 (USB) and QL- 1110NWB (USB, network, WiFi, Bluetooth) have print speeds of up to 110mm per second.
Shipping labels made easy
Please follow and like us:
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Dataworkout launches its first film: the quest for super intelligence
- How COVID-19 has changed the UK retail landscape
- The Earth’s atmosphere has been modelled in Microsoft Azure as part of a project to tackle climate change caused by aviation, reports MicrosoftThe Earth’s atmosphere has been modelled in Microsoft Azure as part of a project to tackle climate change caused by aviation, reports Microsoft
- University Print Shop accelerates growth with Konica Minolta’s AccurioPress C3080
- A sign of the digital times…..