Sharp is launching its first Windows Collaboration Display at Integrated Systems Europe 2019. An IoT sensor within the 70-inch 4K interactive display feeds data on room occupancy, air quality, ambient light levels, temperature and humidity to the Azure Digital Twins platform for monitoring by facilities managers.
Sharp launch Windows 70″ 4k interactive Display
Please follow and like us:
More from InnovationsMore posts in Innovations »
- RISO introduces new ComColor FT range
- ViewSonic’s On-the-Go Second Display TD1655, named as CES 2021 Innovation Awards Honore
- Charge everything at once..and on one device!!
- Rugged mobile LiFi power at your fingertips from Getac
- Productivity at your fingertips with the portable, 10-point touch-sensitive USB-C display 16T2