Lexmark is targeting Government agencies with a self-service application designed to streamline interactions with the public. The Lexmark MFP Kiosk for Government enables visitors to Government offices to check in, manage their account, submit information before engaging with a case worker, and print forms and documents. Prompts on the MFP touch screen guide users through the process.
Please follow and like us:
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- 4Sight Imaging has the vision to help boost traffic flow in West Midlands
- Councils and universities tackle cybersecurity issues but dark web threat grows, Bondgate IT investigation revealsCouncils and universities tackle cybersecurity issues but dark web threat grows, Bondgate IT investigation reveals
- MS 365 cloud-based applications and their business benefits
- Powell Software Launches Together to Allow SMEs to Connect and Collaborate with Ease
- Is your organisation prepared for emerging information & cyber security threats?