The MX-2630N is the entry-level model in Sharp’s 14-strong series of A3 colour MFPs. Like others in the range, it features a customisable user interface, accessed via a colour touchscreen, and easy integration with existing workflows and cloud applications like BOX, SharePoint and Microsoft OneDrive. Another useful feature is integrated pull printing that enables secure printing from any networked MFP without the need for a dedicated server. Security can be enhanced further with Sharp’s optional embedded security solution.
Please follow and like us:
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Getting Value from Your Data: A Guide to Analytics for Housing Associations by Lisa Donoghue
- Snowflake Announces New Features to Bring Together the World’s Data in the Data Cloud
- Good People Deserve a Good Coffee Break
- AvePoint Impact of COVID-19 on Workplace Collaboration Survey Reveals 75% of Companies Deployed Microsoft Teams without Proper Governance or SecurityAvePoint Impact of COVID-19 on Workplace Collaboration Survey Reveals 75% of Companies Deployed Microsoft Teams without Proper Governance or Security
- AML and identity checks: Lessons learned from the NatWest case