The MX-2630N is the entry-level model in Sharp’s 14-strong series of A3 colour MFPs. Like others in the range, it features a customisable user interface, accessed via a colour touchscreen, and easy integration with existing workflows and cloud applications like BOX, SharePoint and Microsoft OneDrive. Another useful feature is integrated pull printing that enables secure printing from any networked MFP without the need for a dedicated server. Security can be enhanced further with Sharp’s optional embedded security solution.
Please follow and like us:
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- 4Sight Imaging has the vision to help boost traffic flow in West Midlands
- Councils and universities tackle cybersecurity issues but dark web threat grows, Bondgate IT investigation revealsCouncils and universities tackle cybersecurity issues but dark web threat grows, Bondgate IT investigation reveals
- MS 365 cloud-based applications and their business benefits
- Powell Software Launches Together to Allow SMEs to Connect and Collaborate with Ease
- Is your organisation prepared for emerging information & cyber security threats?