The MX-2630N is the entry-level model in Sharp’s 14-strong series of A3 colour MFPs. Like others in the range, it features a customisable user interface, accessed via a colour touchscreen, and easy integration with existing workflows and cloud applications like BOX, SharePoint and Microsoft OneDrive. Another useful feature is integrated pull printing that enables secure printing from any networked MFP without the need for a dedicated server. Security can be enhanced further with Sharp’s optional embedded security solution.
Please follow and like us:
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- CGI develops 5G Hub for European Space Agency
- Beeb, how do you build the world’s first public service voice assistant? by Microsoft
- EveryonePrint achieves ISO 27001
- Connected car data is driving a change in the car insurance sector with new solutions such as proactive FNOL and UBIConnected car data is driving a change in the car insurance sector with new solutions such as proactive FNOL and UBI
- MPs hit with nearly 3 million malicious emails every month