Apricorn’s software-free USB drive helps organisations in the most regulated industries (e.g. banking, government, education, legal and healthcare) demonstrate that they take data security seriously. Available in 8GB, 16GB, 32GB and 64GB sizes, the programmable Aegis Secure Key 3z flash drive includes military-grade encryption and eliminates the vulnerabilities found in software-managed systems. One particularly useful feature is the Aegis Configurator software, which allows multiple devices to be configured and deployed simultaneously. Prices start at £65.
Please follow and like us:
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Dataworkout launches its first film: the quest for super intelligence
- How COVID-19 has changed the UK retail landscape
- The Earth’s atmosphere has been modelled in Microsoft Azure as part of a project to tackle climate change caused by aviation, reports MicrosoftThe Earth’s atmosphere has been modelled in Microsoft Azure as part of a project to tackle climate change caused by aviation, reports Microsoft
- University Print Shop accelerates growth with Konica Minolta’s AccurioPress C3080
- A sign of the digital times…..