Panasonic’s most rugged and powerful Android tablet to date, the Toughbook A3 tablet with 10.1in display is also longer lasting than its predecessor (the A2), with a standard battery life of 9 hours or 15.5 hours with the optional large batteries. The fully rugged, water- and dust-resistant device is drop-tested to 1.5 metres, can be used with gloves and is viewable in all light and weather conditions, including rain. It has a front camera and mic for video conferencing; a back camera with flash for document and image capture; a range of interface and port options; and a vehicle dock. The Panasonic COMPASS 2.0 suite of enterprise management tools offers rapid configuration and enhanced security updates.
Please follow and like us:
More from InnovationsMore posts in Innovations »
- Why Dynamic Design And Crystal Clear Sound Matter When Video Conferencing
- Snom becomes first end device manufacturer to integrate provisioning app with new innovaphone PBX dashboardSnom becomes first end device manufacturer to integrate provisioning app with new innovaphone PBX dashboard
- Share content effortlessly to any display wirelessly at the touch of a button
- The next gen of Large format displays has arrived
- All-in-one video conferencing solution