After a decade of continuous growth, DSales (UK) Ltd, the UK distributor for Develop printers and MFPs, has moved to larger premises in Copley, near Halifax, West Yorkshire. The purpose-built, 15,000 square foot DSales Business Hub includes offices for DSales (UK)’s 16 staff, a showroom, a technical training facility, a PDI centre for setting-up and customising machines prior to delivery and a warehouse that will allow DSales to hold its own stock of Develop consumables and machines. DSales has a network of over 130 dealerships across the UK.
Room to grow
Please follow and like us:
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Dataworkout launches its first film: the quest for super intelligence
- How COVID-19 has changed the UK retail landscape
- The Earth’s atmosphere has been modelled in Microsoft Azure as part of a project to tackle climate change caused by aviation, reports MicrosoftThe Earth’s atmosphere has been modelled in Microsoft Azure as part of a project to tackle climate change caused by aviation, reports Microsoft
- University Print Shop accelerates growth with Konica Minolta’s AccurioPress C3080
- A sign of the digital times…..