With Smart-UPS with APC SmartConnect, Schneider Electric is introducing the only cloud-enabled uninterruptible power supply (UPS) for distributed IT environments that enables businesses, particularly SMEs with limited IT staff and resources, to proactively manage the health of their UPS systems. Available as a standard feature with select models in APC’s SmartUPS portfolio of uninterruptible power supplies, SmartConnect leverages Schneider Electric’s cloud-enabled EcoStruxure IT architecture to send data about UPS devices, including attery replacement, warranty renewal and UPS performance notifications, and to provide a secure, cloud-based web portal where customers can view the status of their UPS.
Remote UPS monitoring
Please follow and like us:
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Ill-equipped COVID-19 homeworkers “at risk” unless employers recognise duty of care
- 78% of organizations to increase print security spending…..
- BettFest2021: Education adapts to increase focus on skills and student wellbeing
- Dataworkout launches its first film: the quest for super intelligence
- How COVID-19 has changed the UK retail landscape