Ricoh has launched a postcard service to raise funds for Alzheimer’s Research and help people connect with friends and family members suffering from dementia. The fully automated, end-to-end Printed Memories platform enables users to upload a favourite photo and personal message for printing and mailing at Ricoh’s facility in Telford. A donation of £1 will be collected for each postcard sent, with all proceeds going to Alzheimer’s Research.
Please follow and like us:
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Phishing Tackle introduce world’s first simulated smishing-as-a-service
- Would you risk it if you knew what you were risking? by Paul Balkwell, Vice President, International Sales at ZixWould you risk it if you knew what you were risking? by Paul Balkwell, Vice President, International Sales at Zix
- Brother uk’s new inkjet range is just the job for home printing
- Copyrite Systems support the Educate Awards
- The Commoditization of Cloud by Clive Deakin, Executive Cloud Advisor, Cloudreach