Ricoh has launched a postcard service to raise funds for Alzheimer’s Research and help people connect with friends and family members suffering from dementia. The fully automated, end-to-end Printed Memories platform enables users to upload a favourite photo and personal message for printing and mailing at Ricoh’s facility in Telford. A donation of £1 will be collected for each postcard sent, with all proceeds going to Alzheimer’s Research.
Please follow and like us:
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Beeb, how do you build the world’s first public service voice assistant? by Microsoft
- EveryonePrint achieves ISO 27001
- Connected car data is driving a change in the car insurance sector with new solutions such as proactive FNOL and UBIConnected car data is driving a change in the car insurance sector with new solutions such as proactive FNOL and UBI
- MPs hit with nearly 3 million malicious emails every month
- Privacy expert warns of ‘security complacency’ as pandemic remote working approaches 10 months