ImageTech has just completed a successful funding campaign on Kickstarter for two portable print controllers that provide a quick and secure way to print directly from an iOS or Android mobile device to more than 5,000 makes and model of printer. With the printUSB/printWiFi and free printView app, there is no need to install print drivers, log onto a network or email documents to a printer; you simply connect the pocket-sized controller to the printer’s USB port, open the document in printView and tap print. The connection between the controller and mobile device is via USB cable with printUSB, and via USB cable or WiFi with printWiFi. Up to 30 mobile devices can wirelessly connect to a single printWiFi, enabling one to be used as a printing hotspot in a classroom.
Print wherever you go
Please follow and like us:
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Dataworkout launches its first film: the quest for super intelligence
- How COVID-19 has changed the UK retail landscape
- The Earth’s atmosphere has been modelled in Microsoft Azure as part of a project to tackle climate change caused by aviation, reports MicrosoftThe Earth’s atmosphere has been modelled in Microsoft Azure as part of a project to tackle climate change caused by aviation, reports Microsoft
- University Print Shop accelerates growth with Konica Minolta’s AccurioPress C3080
- A sign of the digital times…..