The product of a £3 million investment to develop temperature-check products for the NHS, the Thermavis Multi-Person Thermal Scanner from managed IT services provider Transputec reads the skin temperature of up to six people at once. The portable, smartphone-sized camera comes with a tablet computer and can be linked to any Windows machine, allowing multiple monitoring points, remote access, cloud connectivity and shareable screens.
Please follow and like us:
More from InnovationsMore posts in Innovations »
- Why Dynamic Design And Crystal Clear Sound Matter When Video Conferencing
- Snom becomes first end device manufacturer to integrate provisioning app with new innovaphone PBX dashboardSnom becomes first end device manufacturer to integrate provisioning app with new innovaphone PBX dashboard
- Share content effortlessly to any display wirelessly at the touch of a button
- The next gen of Large format displays has arrived
- All-in-one video conferencing solution