Winner of a 2015 Best of Innovation Award at the CES 2015 consumer electronics show, the ZutA Pocket Printer turns printing on its head. Unlike conventional printers that work by laying ink/toner onto a sheet of paper that passes through the device, ZutA’s robotic printer moves back and forth across a stationery sheet, printing as it goes. The battery-powered device connects to any wireless device via WiFi and can print onto standard paper sizes at speeds of around 1 A4 page per minute. It incorporates a single black cartridge with enough ink for 100 A4 pages. A fully-charged battery provides one hour or 60 pages worth of printing.
Portable robot printer
Please follow and like us:
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Dataworkout launches its first film: the quest for super intelligence
- How COVID-19 has changed the UK retail landscape
- The Earth’s atmosphere has been modelled in Microsoft Azure as part of a project to tackle climate change caused by aviation, reports MicrosoftThe Earth’s atmosphere has been modelled in Microsoft Azure as part of a project to tackle climate change caused by aviation, reports Microsoft
- University Print Shop accelerates growth with Konica Minolta’s AccurioPress C3080
- A sign of the digital times…..