Epson has introduced a pay-as-you-go ink replenishment service with no monthly subscription fees. Called ReadyInk, it monitors the customer’s ink usage and automatically supplies a new cartridge before their existing one runs out.
Please follow and like us:
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Ill-equipped COVID-19 homeworkers “at risk” unless employers recognise duty of care
- 78% of organizations to increase print security spending…..
- BettFest2021: Education adapts to increase focus on skills and student wellbeing
- Dataworkout launches its first film: the quest for super intelligence
- How COVID-19 has changed the UK retail landscape