UPM EcoLite is a new super-light paper specially designed for printing pharmaceutical instructions, religious literature and user manuals. Developed by the Biofore company UPM for the thin print market, it is available in 29, 32, 34 and 38gsm, making it an ecological and economical alternative to conventional papers.
Please follow and like us:
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Ill-equipped COVID-19 homeworkers “at risk” unless employers recognise duty of care
- 78% of organizations to increase print security spending…..
- BettFest2021: Education adapts to increase focus on skills and student wellbeing
- Dataworkout launches its first film: the quest for super intelligence
- How COVID-19 has changed the UK retail landscape