UPM EcoLite is a new super-light paper specially designed for printing pharmaceutical instructions, religious literature and user manuals. Developed by the Biofore company UPM for the thin print market, it is available in 29, 32, 34 and 38gsm, making it an ecological and economical alternative to conventional papers.
Please follow and like us:
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- IT sector resilient despite pause in software/hardware refreshes
- SentinelOne strengthens security at luxury car maker
- UK’s largest listed legal business breaks with tradition by going digital-first
- End-to-end technology solutions for the long-term
- Technology is driving a new wave of salary finance products