UPM EcoLite is a new super-light paper specially designed for printing pharmaceutical instructions, religious literature and user manuals. Developed by the Biofore company UPM for the thin print market, it is available in 29, 32, 34 and 38gsm, making it an ecological and economical alternative to conventional papers.
Please follow and like us:
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- CGI announces verified science-based targets and ambitious net zero plans for its UK operations
- 4Sight Imaging has the vision to help boost traffic flow in West Midlands
- Councils and universities tackle cybersecurity issues but dark web threat grows, Bondgate IT investigation revealsCouncils and universities tackle cybersecurity issues but dark web threat grows, Bondgate IT investigation reveals
- MS 365 cloud-based applications and their business benefits
- Powell Software Launches Together to Allow SMEs to Connect and Collaborate with Ease