Samsung Flip is an interactive, digital alternative to traditional flipcharts. Unveiled at CES 2018, it enables up to four people to introduce content or annotate directly on-screen using a finger or special pen. With a range of connectivity options, including wireless, USB, PC and mobile ports, and an integrated screen-sharing capability, users can share content from connected PCs, smartphones and tablets. The all-in-one device has a rolling 20 pages of writing space with embedded search capabilities and the ability to print, download, email or save notes to a USB drive. For flexibility, Flip can be used in portrait or landscape mode, on the wheeled, height adjustable stand or wall-mounted.
Out with the old
Please follow and like us:
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- 4Sight Imaging has the vision to help boost traffic flow in West Midlands
- Councils and universities tackle cybersecurity issues but dark web threat grows, Bondgate IT investigation revealsCouncils and universities tackle cybersecurity issues but dark web threat grows, Bondgate IT investigation reveals
- MS 365 cloud-based applications and their business benefits
- Powell Software Launches Together to Allow SMEs to Connect and Collaborate with Ease
- Is your organisation prepared for emerging information & cyber security threats?