Nokia is lowering the entry-point for wholehome WiFi, which provides a solution to the problem of poor WiFi caused by a large number of connected devices, multiple high bandwidth activities taking place simultaneously, dead zones and interference from neighbouring WiFi or appliances. Its new whole-home mesh WiFi system, the Beacon 1, offers easy to use, affordable, fast and reliable WiFi for areas of 1,500 square feet per Beacon. New features include Intelligent Channel Selection, which automatically identifies the best possible WiFi channel for each device, and pre-pairing and bridging to simplify network setup.
Nokia: WiFi to rely on
Please follow and like us:
More from InnovationsMore posts in Innovations »
- Canon introduces new series of remanufactured multifunction printers, supporting business sustainabilityCanon introduces new series of remanufactured multifunction printers, supporting business sustainability
- Kodak Alaris offers free one-year Capture Pro Software subscription
- RISO introduces new ComColor FT range
- ViewSonic’s On-the-Go Second Display TD1655, named as CES 2021 Innovation Awards Honore
- Charge everything at once..and on one device!!