DSales has expanded user authentication and print release options in the latest version of ineoPRINT to include NFC authentication for Android smartphones/tablets and Bluetooth LE authentication for iOS devices. The latter requires the Bluetooth LE option EK-609 to be installed in the Develop ineo+ multifunctional device. To print a job or to log in to copy or scan, the user simply walks up to the MFP and touches their mobile device on the MFP’s NFC Tag area. The Develop ineoPRINT app is free to download.
Mobile printing on tap
Please follow and like us:
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- 4Sight Imaging has the vision to help boost traffic flow in West Midlands
- Councils and universities tackle cybersecurity issues but dark web threat grows, Bondgate IT investigation revealsCouncils and universities tackle cybersecurity issues but dark web threat grows, Bondgate IT investigation reveals
- MS 365 cloud-based applications and their business benefits
- Powell Software Launches Together to Allow SMEs to Connect and Collaborate with Ease
- Is your organisation prepared for emerging information & cyber security threats?