DSales has expanded user authentication and print release options in the latest version of ineoPRINT to include NFC authentication for Android smartphones/tablets and Bluetooth LE authentication for iOS devices. The latter requires the Bluetooth LE option EK-609 to be installed in the Develop ineo+ multifunctional device. To print a job or to log in to copy or scan, the user simply walks up to the MFP and touches their mobile device on the MFP’s NFC Tag area. The Develop ineoPRINT app is free to download.
Mobile printing on tap
Please follow and like us:
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Report reveals impact of Covid-19 on workplace technology
- Apogee’s Christmas Charity Advent Calendar raises over £3700 for Crisis UK
- Do all employers understand their duty of care in lockdown?
- TP-Link Unveils New Networking Offerings at CES
- Capita network continues to support East Coast & Hertfordshire Control Room Consortium