Strange but true: the use of multiple labels on a parcel evokes positive emotions in the recipient and enhances customer loyalty. Research by Avery UK shows that having more than one label on a package can increase feelings of love for a brand by as much as 129%, the perception of quality by 116%, purchasing intent by 113% and word of mouth recommendation by 135%. Additional labels could include a return address label, a special message label (e.g. ‘open me’) or a label with the company logo.
Labelled with love
Please follow and like us:
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Dataworkout launches its first film: the quest for super intelligence
- How COVID-19 has changed the UK retail landscape
- The Earth’s atmosphere has been modelled in Microsoft Azure as part of a project to tackle climate change caused by aviation, reports MicrosoftThe Earth’s atmosphere has been modelled in Microsoft Azure as part of a project to tackle climate change caused by aviation, reports Microsoft
- University Print Shop accelerates growth with Konica Minolta’s AccurioPress C3080
- A sign of the digital times…..