The TASKalfa 6053ci, 4053ci and 3253ci colour devices, as well as the black and white A3 MFPs, the TASKalfa 6003i and 5003i were recipients of these awards. All devices were recognised as outstanding for a variety of benefits and features including performance, reliability and consistent image quality.
Kyocera Task alfa range receives 5 Bli Picks
Please follow and like us:
More from InnovationsMore posts in Innovations »
- Cut Through The Conferencing Jungle With Konftel’s Interactive Guide
- Domo Introduces Sandbox to Help Customers More Easily Scale BI and Analytics Across the Enterprise
- World EV Day: Jigsaw24 takes charge in EV push
- DataQube Global Ltd assume lead role in multi-million-pound edge data centre development project
- Canon further extends A3 portfolio to help partners strengthen their offering for the hybrid working worldCanon further extends A3 portfolio to help partners strengthen their offering for the hybrid working world
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- 4Sight Imaging has the vision to help boost traffic flow in West Midlands
- Councils and universities tackle cybersecurity issues but dark web threat grows, Bondgate IT investigation revealsCouncils and universities tackle cybersecurity issues but dark web threat grows, Bondgate IT investigation reveals
- MS 365 cloud-based applications and their business benefits
- Powell Software Launches Together to Allow SMEs to Connect and Collaborate with Ease
- Is your organisation prepared for emerging information & cyber security threats?