Altodigital is inviting visitors to its stand at The Print Show 2016 to take away a chocolate bar wrapped with their personalised information, designed, printed and finished within minutes using an end-to-end web-to-print solution. This includes Infigo Software’s Catfish platform for capturing bespoke variable data and MegaEdit Pro for producing beautifully designed printed products. Designs will be printed on a Canon imagePRESS C700, before being finished on a Duplo DC-616. The Print Show 2016 takes place on October 11-13 at the NEC, Birmingham.
It’s got your name on it!
Please follow and like us:
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- IT sector resilient despite pause in software/hardware refreshes
- SentinelOne strengthens security at luxury car maker
- UK’s largest listed legal business breaks with tradition by going digital-first
- End-to-end technology solutions for the long-term
- Technology is driving a new wave of salary finance products