Altodigital is inviting visitors to its stand at The Print Show 2016 to take away a chocolate bar wrapped with their personalised information, designed, printed and finished within minutes using an end-to-end web-to-print solution. This includes Infigo Software’s Catfish platform for capturing bespoke variable data and MegaEdit Pro for producing beautifully designed printed products. Designs will be printed on a Canon imagePRESS C700, before being finished on a Duplo DC-616. The Print Show 2016 takes place on October 11-13 at the NEC, Birmingham.
It’s got your name on it!
Please follow and like us:
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Ill-equipped COVID-19 homeworkers “at risk” unless employers recognise duty of care
- 78% of organizations to increase print security spending…..
- BettFest2021: Education adapts to increase focus on skills and student wellbeing
- Dataworkout launches its first film: the quest for super intelligence
- How COVID-19 has changed the UK retail landscape