Carisma, a New York-based large format print business, made the most of Massivit’s attention-grabbing 3D output in the run-up to the launch of Sony Pictures’ supernatural comedy Ghostbusters. To promote the film, it created 10 eye-catching, 14-foot bus wraps 3D-printed with the iconic ‘No Ghost’ logo. The wraps were printed in robust Dimengel material over a 10-day period before being fixed as illuminated 3D printed wraps to a fleet of double-decker buses.
It’s a wrap!
Please follow and like us:
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Ill-equipped COVID-19 homeworkers “at risk” unless employers recognise duty of care
- 78% of organizations to increase print security spending…..
- BettFest2021: Education adapts to increase focus on skills and student wellbeing
- Dataworkout launches its first film: the quest for super intelligence
- How COVID-19 has changed the UK retail landscape