Carisma, a New York-based large format print business, made the most of Massivit’s attention-grabbing 3D output in the run-up to the launch of Sony Pictures’ supernatural comedy Ghostbusters. To promote the film, it created 10 eye-catching, 14-foot bus wraps 3D-printed with the iconic ‘No Ghost’ logo. The wraps were printed in robust Dimengel material over a 10-day period before being fixed as illuminated 3D printed wraps to a fleet of double-decker buses.
It’s a wrap!
Please follow and like us:
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- IT sector resilient despite pause in software/hardware refreshes
- SentinelOne strengthens security at luxury car maker
- UK’s largest listed legal business breaks with tradition by going digital-first
- End-to-end technology solutions for the long-term
- Technology is driving a new wave of salary finance products