The Information Security Forum (ISF) has released a GDPR Implementation Guide outlining best practice for introducing a compliance program. The new guide builds on the recently released ISF digest, Preparing for the General Data Protection Regulation, which summarises the main requirements of the new legislation and lists the concerns an organisation needs to address to be ready for GDPR.
ISF GDPR guide
Please follow and like us:
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- 4Sight Imaging has the vision to help boost traffic flow in West Midlands
- Councils and universities tackle cybersecurity issues but dark web threat grows, Bondgate IT investigation revealsCouncils and universities tackle cybersecurity issues but dark web threat grows, Bondgate IT investigation reveals
- MS 365 cloud-based applications and their business benefits
- Powell Software Launches Together to Allow SMEs to Connect and Collaborate with Ease
- Is your organisation prepared for emerging information & cyber security threats?