Our team visited the ISE2019 show in Amsterdam last week to see the latest digital A/V, signage and presentation technology including some groundbreaking tech from LG, Samsung, Panasonic, Epson and many other manufacturers, Software and hardware providers.
ISE 2019 video review of what we liked at show
Please follow and like us:
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Copyrite Systems support the Educate Awards
- The Commoditization of Cloud by Clive Deakin, Executive Cloud Advisor, Cloudreach
- Boxphish awarded Major Government contract to provide 23,000 users with Cyber Security Training.
- 2021 State of Ransomware Report Reveals 83% of Victims Paid to Get Data Restored
- Marathon Managed Services makes MSP acquisition as part of sustained growth plan
More from UncategorizedMore posts in Uncategorized »
- Snom’s IP phones get ‘smarter’ following firmware update
- How embracing accessible technology helped one of the world’s largest advertising agencies bring its employees together by MicrosoftHow embracing accessible technology helped one of the world’s largest advertising agencies bring its employees together by Microsoft
- Philips MMD profesional displays help transform PSV’s suites into flexible working spaces
- 3 years free virtualisation…
- Managed IT specialist bucks Covid trend with latest global expansion