Brydge has launched a range of wireless iPad keyboards in the UK. The premium aluminium models provide a laptop-style experience, with backlit keys, iOS short-cut keys, Bluetooth 4.0 & 4.1 for lag-free typing and up to 12-months’ battery life from a single charge. The patented hinge provides viewing angles from 0-180°. The 10.5 (for the iPad Air), 10.2 (for the iPad) and 7.9 (for the iPad mini) are available from all Apple Stores across the UK, from Apple online and from Brydge’s UK website.
Please follow and like us:
More from InnovationsMore posts in Innovations »
- Konftel Aims Higher To Solve Ceiling Mount Challenge, For Greater Room Lay Out Flexibility
- Changing the AV industry one pixel at a time Piet Vanhuyse, Global Segment Director, LVX at Barco
- Dynabook announces changes to its Satellite Pro C40 range
- Brother UK upgrades flagship inkjet X-Series to boost performance and reduce material use
- Kodak Alaris Releases Next-Generation Capture Pro Software