Brydge has launched a range of wireless iPad keyboards in the UK. The premium aluminium models provide a laptop-style experience, with backlit keys, iOS short-cut keys, Bluetooth 4.0 & 4.1 for lag-free typing and up to 12-months’ battery life from a single charge. The patented hinge provides viewing angles from 0-180°. The 10.5 (for the iPad Air), 10.2 (for the iPad) and 7.9 (for the iPad mini) are available from all Apple Stores across the UK, from Apple online and from Brydge’s UK website.
Please follow and like us:
More from InnovationsMore posts in Innovations »
- EIZO Releases Its First 32″ 4K Resolution Surgical Monitor for Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Brother uk’s new inkjet range is just the job for home printing
- Canon Maximises E-tail Opportunity for Partners with Simple, Affordable Scanning for Hybrid Workers
- Making Microsoft’s UK News Centre more accessible for all readers with Azure Immersive Reader
- MLL wins major network managed services contract from the South East Grid