Epson is bringing its EcoTank brand to business customers, with the launch of 10 professional devices. Like the 30 million EcoTank consumer models Epson has sold globally, these new devices have extra-large, refillable ink tanks that generate less waste than conventional printers and cut ink costs by an average of 90%. Each refill bottle has a yield of 6,000 pages, the equivalent of 94 cartridges. So far, Epson has launched three out of 10 new models.
Epson introduce a new range of EcoTank Printers for business
Please follow and like us:
More from InnovationsMore posts in Innovations »
- RISO introduces new ComColor FT range
- ViewSonic’s On-the-Go Second Display TD1655, named as CES 2021 Innovation Awards Honore
- Charge everything at once..and on one device!!
- Rugged mobile LiFi power at your fingertips from Getac
- Productivity at your fingertips with the portable, 10-point touch-sensitive USB-C display 16T2