By removing the need for travel, virtual interviews can reduce the carbon impact of the initial phase of the hiring process by an average of 70%, claims virtual interviewing and assessment specialist HireVue. The company recently delivered its 15 millionth video-based interview, just 13 months after passing the 10 million milestone. HireVue estimates that it would take 120,000 trees to absorb the same amount of CO2 that its customers have saved by using its platform over the last year.
Please follow and like us:
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- IT sector resilient despite pause in software/hardware refreshes
- SentinelOne strengthens security at luxury car maker
- UK’s largest listed legal business breaks with tradition by going digital-first
- End-to-end technology solutions for the long-term
- Technology is driving a new wave of salary finance products