By removing the need for travel, virtual interviews can reduce the carbon impact of the initial phase of the hiring process by an average of 70%, claims virtual interviewing and assessment specialist HireVue. The company recently delivered its 15 millionth video-based interview, just 13 months after passing the 10 million milestone. HireVue estimates that it would take 120,000 trees to absorb the same amount of CO2 that its customers have saved by using its platform over the last year.
Please follow and like us:
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Beeb, how do you build the world’s first public service voice assistant? by Microsoft
- EveryonePrint achieves ISO 27001
- Connected car data is driving a change in the car insurance sector with new solutions such as proactive FNOL and UBIConnected car data is driving a change in the car insurance sector with new solutions such as proactive FNOL and UBI
- MPs hit with nearly 3 million malicious emails every month
- Privacy expert warns of ‘security complacency’ as pandemic remote working approaches 10 months