By removing the need for travel, virtual interviews can reduce the carbon impact of the initial phase of the hiring process by an average of 70%, claims virtual interviewing and assessment specialist HireVue. The company recently delivered its 15 millionth video-based interview, just 13 months after passing the 10 million milestone. HireVue estimates that it would take 120,000 trees to absorb the same amount of CO2 that its customers have saved by using its platform over the last year.
Please follow and like us:
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Reinvent your workplace with Apogee Corp
- Apogee Corp supports Teens Unite with ‘Around the World’ Fundraising Challenge
- Kodak Alaris achieves EPEAT Gold Standard for energy efficient scanners
- Kyocera Document Solutions UK secures place on Crescent Purchasing Consortium framework
- Getting Value from Your Data: A Guide to Analytics for Housing Associations by Lisa Donoghue