By removing the need for travel, virtual interviews can reduce the carbon impact of the initial phase of the hiring process by an average of 70%, claims virtual interviewing and assessment specialist HireVue. The company recently delivered its 15 millionth video-based interview, just 13 months after passing the 10 million milestone. HireVue estimates that it would take 120,000 trees to absorb the same amount of CO2 that its customers have saved by using its platform over the last year.
Please follow and like us:
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- CGI announces verified science-based targets and ambitious net zero plans for its UK operations
- 4Sight Imaging has the vision to help boost traffic flow in West Midlands
- Councils and universities tackle cybersecurity issues but dark web threat grows, Bondgate IT investigation revealsCouncils and universities tackle cybersecurity issues but dark web threat grows, Bondgate IT investigation reveals
- MS 365 cloud-based applications and their business benefits
- Powell Software Launches Together to Allow SMEs to Connect and Collaborate with Ease