Steelcase’s new Flex Collection was inspired by workplace ‘hacks’ performed by teams frustrated with their existing office space, such as claiming territory with makeshift barricades, repurposing everyday objects to create places for group work and covering walls and ceilings with sticky notes. The collection includes desks, tables, markerboards, carts, screens and accessories – all fitted with wheels, rollers or glides so that team workers can quickly reconfigure their space. Flex integrates seamlessly with the Steelcase Roam mobile stand (with battery pack) and wall mounting system for Microsoft’s Surface Hub 2S interactive collaboration display.
Flexing your space
Please follow and like us:
More from UncategorizedMore posts in Uncategorized »
- Philips MMD profesional displays help transform PSV’s suites into flexible working spaces
- 3 years free virtualisation…
- Managed IT specialist bucks Covid trend with latest global expansion
- As cybercriminals increase the sophistication of their ‘phishing’ attacks……..
- Capita to drive digital transformation forward for Dumfries and Galloway