KYOCERA Document Solutions has added the Filestar document management system to its HYPAS-enabled solutions portfolio. The web-based system can be hosted on-premise or in the cloud and comes with the option of an app that sits on a KYOCERA MFP and allows users to scan documents from there straight into the Filestar system. KYOCERA says that the solution can help customers comply with the European Union General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR), for example by enabling them to search for a person’s name and delete all documents containing their personal information.
Please follow and like us:
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Maximising your IT budget in 2021 and beyond by Libby Bagley
- Liverpool’s new £162m Clatterbridge Cancer Centre is redefining hospitality for hospitals using advanced connected in-room TVsLiverpool’s new £162m Clatterbridge Cancer Centre is redefining hospitality for hospitals using advanced connected in-room TVs
- How Phishing capitalised on a global Crisis by Opentext/Carbonite
- Accenture and Microsoft collaborate to help accelerate UK’s transition to net-zero carbon emissions by MicrosoftAccenture and Microsoft collaborate to help accelerate UK’s transition to net-zero carbon emissions by Microsoft
- Kodak Alaris Wins BLI Pick Award for Outstanding Departmental Scanner