KYOCERA Document Solutions has added the Filestar document management system to its HYPAS-enabled solutions portfolio. The web-based system can be hosted on-premise or in the cloud and comes with the option of an app that sits on a KYOCERA MFP and allows users to scan documents from there straight into the Filestar system. KYOCERA says that the solution can help customers comply with the European Union General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR), for example by enabling them to search for a person’s name and delete all documents containing their personal information.
Please follow and like us:
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Copyrite Systems support the Educate Awards
- The Commoditization of Cloud by Clive Deakin, Executive Cloud Advisor, Cloudreach
- Boxphish awarded Major Government contract to provide 23,000 users with Cyber Security Training.
- 2021 State of Ransomware Report Reveals 83% of Victims Paid to Get Data Restored
- Marathon Managed Services makes MSP acquisition as part of sustained growth plan