Konica Minolta has been accredited to the Cyber Essentials Plus Scheme, a government-backed cyber security certification scheme that provides a mechanism for organisations to demonstrate to customers, investors and insurers that they have taken essential precautions to prevent around 80% of cyber attacks. So far, more than 1,200 organisations have adopted the scheme.
Essential cyber protection
Please follow and like us:
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- 4Sight Imaging has the vision to help boost traffic flow in West Midlands
- Councils and universities tackle cybersecurity issues but dark web threat grows, Bondgate IT investigation revealsCouncils and universities tackle cybersecurity issues but dark web threat grows, Bondgate IT investigation reveals
- MS 365 cloud-based applications and their business benefits
- Powell Software Launches Together to Allow SMEs to Connect and Collaborate with Ease
- Is your organisation prepared for emerging information & cyber security threats?