Epson enjoyed a 40% year-on-year increase in business inkjet unit sales last year and is looking forward to continued growth in 2017 as more businesses realise the environmental and financial benefits of inkjet printing. Now the second largest business inkjet supplier in Europe, Epson recently launched the Workforce Enterprise series of ultra-fast A3 printers capable of printing at up to 100 pages per minute. It has invested €400 million in new production facilities and plans to allocate a further €185 million towards its PrecisionCore inkjet technology over the next three years.
Epson eyes further growth
Please follow and like us:
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Ill-equipped COVID-19 homeworkers “at risk” unless employers recognise duty of care
- 78% of organizations to increase print security spending…..
- BettFest2021: Education adapts to increase focus on skills and student wellbeing
- Dataworkout launches its first film: the quest for super intelligence
- How COVID-19 has changed the UK retail landscape