Research by Jobsite suggests that lack of education could be the reason why basic IT problems waste so much time. It surveyed 1,000 office workers and found that 85% did not know how to resolve even basic tech problems. The most common problems experienced are crashed computers (51%), email going down (44%) and being locked out of the system (41%).
Please follow and like us:
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Dataworkout launches its first film: the quest for super intelligence
- How COVID-19 has changed the UK retail landscape
- The Earth’s atmosphere has been modelled in Microsoft Azure as part of a project to tackle climate change caused by aviation, reports MicrosoftThe Earth’s atmosphere has been modelled in Microsoft Azure as part of a project to tackle climate change caused by aviation, reports Microsoft
- University Print Shop accelerates growth with Konica Minolta’s AccurioPress C3080
- A sign of the digital times…..