Research by Jobsite suggests that lack of education could be the reason why basic IT problems waste so much time. It surveyed 1,000 office workers and found that 85% did not know how to resolve even basic tech problems. The most common problems experienced are crashed computers (51%), email going down (44%) and being locked out of the system (41%).
Please follow and like us:
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- CGI announces verified science-based targets and ambitious net zero plans for its UK operations
- 4Sight Imaging has the vision to help boost traffic flow in West Midlands
- Councils and universities tackle cybersecurity issues but dark web threat grows, Bondgate IT investigation revealsCouncils and universities tackle cybersecurity issues but dark web threat grows, Bondgate IT investigation reveals
- MS 365 cloud-based applications and their business benefits
- Powell Software Launches Together to Allow SMEs to Connect and Collaborate with Ease