Wyld Networks is helping organisations engage with their employees as they return to work with a new mobile mesh and content delivery platform. Wyld Mesh and Fusion harnesses the power of peoples’ mobile devices by connecting smartphones to other smartphones and IoT devices without the need for cellular 4G/5G or Wi-Fi. Data finds the quickest route by hopping between phones powered by a company-branded app. When used with the Fusion cloud-streaming platform, it enables a company to create infrastructure-lite wireless networks and engage with employees through real-time, location-aware content delivery, messaging and notifications. The platform supports social distancing monitoring and contact tracing through the creation of one or two-metre dynamic geozones around employees and visitors.
Please follow and like us:
More from InnovationsMore posts in Innovations »
- Why Dynamic Design And Crystal Clear Sound Matter When Video Conferencing
- Snom becomes first end device manufacturer to integrate provisioning app with new innovaphone PBX dashboardSnom becomes first end device manufacturer to integrate provisioning app with new innovaphone PBX dashboard
- Share content effortlessly to any display wirelessly at the touch of a button
- The next gen of Large format displays has arrived
- All-in-one video conferencing solution