Wyld Networks is helping organisations engage with their employees as they return to work with a new mobile mesh and content delivery platform. Wyld Mesh and Fusion harnesses the power of peoples’ mobile devices by connecting smartphones to other smartphones and IoT devices without the need for cellular 4G/5G or Wi-Fi. Data finds the quickest route by hopping between phones powered by a company-branded app. When used with the Fusion cloud-streaming platform, it enables a company to create infrastructure-lite wireless networks and engage with employees through real-time, location-aware content delivery, messaging and notifications. The platform supports social distancing monitoring and contact tracing through the creation of one or two-metre dynamic geozones around employees and visitors.
Please follow and like us:
More from InnovationsMore posts in Innovations »
- EIZO Releases Its First 32″ 4K Resolution Surgical Monitor for Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Brother uk’s new inkjet range is just the job for home printing
- Canon Maximises E-tail Opportunity for Partners with Simple, Affordable Scanning for Hybrid Workers
- Making Microsoft’s UK News Centre more accessible for all readers with Azure Immersive Reader
- MLL wins major network managed services contract from the South East Grid