Durabook, the mobile rugged solutions brand owned by Twinhead International Corporation, is launching a competitively priced, 11.6-inch, 1.2kg Windows 10 Pro tablet for workers in retail, hospitality, warehousing, logistics and field service. Suitable for use in almost any environment, the IP65-rated, MIL-STD-810G-certified device features a DynaVue sunlight-readable LCD screen with a 10-point capacitive multi-touch panel that can be used with a glove, stylus or finger, even if the screen is wet. Expansion options include an RFID reader; smartcard, barcode and magnetic stripe readers; and a rear camera.
Durabook: Built to last
Please follow and like us:
More from InnovationsMore posts in Innovations »
- Canon introduces new series of remanufactured multifunction printers, supporting business sustainabilityCanon introduces new series of remanufactured multifunction printers, supporting business sustainability
- Kodak Alaris offers free one-year Capture Pro Software subscription
- RISO introduces new ComColor FT range
- ViewSonic’s On-the-Go Second Display TD1655, named as CES 2021 Innovation Awards Honore
- Charge everything at once..and on one device!!