The Alaris S2000 Series is a new family of compact desktop scanners with scan speeds of 50-80ppm. The four models in the range feature a variety of productivity features, such as Embedded Image Processing, which delivers crisp, clear images without the need for a host PC, and Active Feed Technology, which aligns the leading edge of paper sheets to avoid multifeeds and misfeeds. The range includes two USB-connected scanners (the Alaris S2050 and S2070); two network/wireless models (the Alaris S2060w and S2080w); and flatbed modules like the Alaris Passport Flatbed Accessory for scanning passports, ID cards and small, fragile documents.
Please follow and like us:
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Ill-equipped COVID-19 homeworkers “at risk” unless employers recognise duty of care
- 78% of organizations to increase print security spending…..
- BettFest2021: Education adapts to increase focus on skills and student wellbeing
- Dataworkout launches its first film: the quest for super intelligence
- How COVID-19 has changed the UK retail landscape