Workplace expert Acas has produced guidance in response to the coronavirus outbreak. This includes tips on what employers should do if the virus spreads widely in the UK or if a business needs to shut down temporarily, as well as advice on sick pay and handling employees who have been quarantined or don’t want to come into work for fear of catching the virus.
Coronavirus guidance for Businesses and Employers from ACAS
Please follow and like us:
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- 4Sight Imaging has the vision to help boost traffic flow in West Midlands
- Councils and universities tackle cybersecurity issues but dark web threat grows, Bondgate IT investigation revealsCouncils and universities tackle cybersecurity issues but dark web threat grows, Bondgate IT investigation reveals
- MS 365 cloud-based applications and their business benefits
- Powell Software Launches Together to Allow SMEs to Connect and Collaborate with Ease
- Is your organisation prepared for emerging information & cyber security threats?