TAAP Visitor Book is a cloud-based ‘no touch’ reception service that helps keep reception areas free of people. The system requires no special software or equipment and allows employees, contractors and guests to sign in in seconds. They simply use their smartphone to scan a QR code at a company site and then follow prompts to supply contact information and agree to site-specific policies and evacuation guidelines. The app automatically alerts the host when a visitor has checked in and retains the user’s name and contact details to save time on future visits.
Please follow and like us:
More from InnovationsMore posts in Innovations »
- Konftel Announces Strategic Wireless Content Sharing Partnership With ScreenBeam
- Apogee launches AutoMail, Delivering a Cost-Efficient Answer to Sending Business Mail
- Kodak Alaris Enhances i4000 Series Scanners
- Two New Series Of Panasonic Solid Shine Lcd Projectors For Schools And Business
- New 360O Video Conferencing Solution Takes The Stress Out Of Hybrid Meetings