TAAP Visitor Book is a cloud-based ‘no touch’ reception service that helps keep reception areas free of people. The system requires no special software or equipment and allows employees, contractors and guests to sign in in seconds. They simply use their smartphone to scan a QR code at a company site and then follow prompts to supply contact information and agree to site-specific policies and evacuation guidelines. The app automatically alerts the host when a visitor has checked in and retains the user’s name and contact details to save time on future visits.
Please follow and like us:
More from InnovationsMore posts in Innovations »
- Why Dynamic Design And Crystal Clear Sound Matter When Video Conferencing
- Snom becomes first end device manufacturer to integrate provisioning app with new innovaphone PBX dashboardSnom becomes first end device manufacturer to integrate provisioning app with new innovaphone PBX dashboard
- Share content effortlessly to any display wirelessly at the touch of a button
- The next gen of Large format displays has arrived
- All-in-one video conferencing solution