TAAP Visitor Book is a cloud-based ‘no touch’ reception service that helps keep reception areas free of people. The system requires no special software or equipment and allows employees, contractors and guests to sign in in seconds. They simply use their smartphone to scan a QR code at a company site and then follow prompts to supply contact information and agree to site-specific policies and evacuation guidelines. The app automatically alerts the host when a visitor has checked in and retains the user’s name and contact details to save time on future visits.
Please follow and like us:
More from InnovationsMore posts in Innovations »
- EIZO Releases Its First 32″ 4K Resolution Surgical Monitor for Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Brother uk’s new inkjet range is just the job for home printing
- Canon Maximises E-tail Opportunity for Partners with Simple, Affordable Scanning for Hybrid Workers
- Making Microsoft’s UK News Centre more accessible for all readers with Azure Immersive Reader
- MLL wins major network managed services contract from the South East Grid