On January 3, 2017 Conduent Incorporated completed its separation from Xerox and became an independent public company trading on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE). Conduent is a business process services leader with expertise in transaction-intensive processing, analytics and automation. It has approximately $6.7 billion in annual revenue and 93,000 employees in more than 40 countries.
Conduent Xerox separation complete
Please follow and like us:
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- 4Sight Imaging has the vision to help boost traffic flow in West Midlands
- Councils and universities tackle cybersecurity issues but dark web threat grows, Bondgate IT investigation revealsCouncils and universities tackle cybersecurity issues but dark web threat grows, Bondgate IT investigation reveals
- MS 365 cloud-based applications and their business benefits
- Powell Software Launches Together to Allow SMEs to Connect and Collaborate with Ease
- Is your organisation prepared for emerging information & cyber security threats?