On January 3, 2017 Conduent Incorporated completed its separation from Xerox and became an independent public company trading on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE). Conduent is a business process services leader with expertise in transaction-intensive processing, analytics and automation. It has approximately $6.7 billion in annual revenue and 93,000 employees in more than 40 countries.
Conduent Xerox separation complete
Please follow and like us:
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Report reveals impact of Covid-19 on workplace technology
- Apogee’s Christmas Charity Advent Calendar raises over £3700 for Crisis UK
- Do all employers understand their duty of care in lockdown?
- TP-Link Unveils New Networking Offerings at CES
- Capita network continues to support East Coast & Hertfordshire Control Room Consortium