Konica Minolta is targeting corporates, local authorities and the education sector with the productive, compact Konica Minolta AccurioPrint C759 colour MFP. Offering 1200 x 1200 dpi output, it combines print speeds of 75ppm (mono) and 65ppm (colour) with single-pass colour scanning at speeds of up to 240ipm. It has a maximum paper capacity of 6,650 sheets and supports media from 52gsm to 300gsm. Professional finishing options include stapling, booklet making, z-fold and post insertion.
Compact but powerful
Please follow and like us:
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Report reveals impact of Covid-19 on workplace technology
- Apogee’s Christmas Charity Advent Calendar raises over £3700 for Crisis UK
- Do all employers understand their duty of care in lockdown?
- TP-Link Unveils New Networking Offerings at CES
- Capita network continues to support East Coast & Hertfordshire Control Room Consortium