An employee wellbeing initiative at Cheltenham-based business services specialist Commercial led to 40 staff taking nearly 13 million steps in a six-week walking challenge, at an average of 12,265 steps per employee, per day. The challenge was part of Commercial’s ongoing Green Angels programme, which stimulates and supports staff-led ideas for environmental and social initiatives.
Commercial steps up to boost staff wellbeing
Please follow and like us:
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Ill-equipped COVID-19 homeworkers “at risk” unless employers recognise duty of care
- 78% of organizations to increase print security spending…..
- BettFest2021: Education adapts to increase focus on skills and student wellbeing
- Dataworkout launches its first film: the quest for super intelligence
- How COVID-19 has changed the UK retail landscape