The eye-catching design of HP Office Paper Pink Ream is at the centre of a social marketing campaign that International Paper (IP) and its partner HP Papers US are bringing to Europe. As part of October’s Breast Cancer Awareness Month, IP has been donating €0.10 (10p in the UK) to the Komen European Network (KEN) for every pack of HP Office Pink Ream paper sold. IP has agreed to donate at least €100,000 to KEN, which is part of Susan G Komen, the world’s largest non-governmental breast cancer organisation, but forecasts suggest the final figure could be as high as €150,000. All proceeds will be used for KEN projects within Europe, including an initiative to promote the importance of health and lifestyle to girls aged 12 to 18.
Please follow and like us:
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Phishing Tackle introduce world’s first simulated smishing-as-a-service
- Would you risk it if you knew what you were risking? by Paul Balkwell, Vice President, International Sales at ZixWould you risk it if you knew what you were risking? by Paul Balkwell, Vice President, International Sales at Zix
- Brother uk’s new inkjet range is just the job for home printing
- Copyrite Systems support the Educate Awards
- The Commoditization of Cloud by Clive Deakin, Executive Cloud Advisor, Cloudreach