The eye-catching design of HP Office Paper Pink Ream is at the centre of a social marketing campaign that International Paper (IP) and its partner HP Papers US are bringing to Europe. As part of October’s Breast Cancer Awareness Month, IP has been donating €0.10 (10p in the UK) to the Komen European Network (KEN) for every pack of HP Office Pink Ream paper sold. IP has agreed to donate at least €100,000 to KEN, which is part of Susan G Komen, the world’s largest non-governmental breast cancer organisation, but forecasts suggest the final figure could be as high as €150,000. All proceeds will be used for KEN projects within Europe, including an initiative to promote the importance of health and lifestyle to girls aged 12 to 18.
Please follow and like us:
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Dataworkout launches its first film: the quest for super intelligence
- How COVID-19 has changed the UK retail landscape
- The Earth’s atmosphere has been modelled in Microsoft Azure as part of a project to tackle climate change caused by aviation, reports MicrosoftThe Earth’s atmosphere has been modelled in Microsoft Azure as part of a project to tackle climate change caused by aviation, reports Microsoft
- University Print Shop accelerates growth with Konica Minolta’s AccurioPress C3080
- A sign of the digital times…..